Sunday 18 July 2010

No 3: The One With The Hows

I have decided that I will put overviews of everything in this blog with more detailed information about my training and how I'm progressing on bodybuilding.com.  It is a great, and free, tool for tracking your training and your body metrics, whether you are aiming to lose weight or to increase size, it can all be logged there.  And if body building isn't your thing, don't be put off by the name as there are plenty of users who aren't body builders either and there is a huge amount of information on all sorts of training.  My username is garethunderhill and you can search for me in the bodyspace section.

I will aim to keep posts more short and sweet in future, but this will remain a place for my ramblings.  As I develop my skills at this and get more into it, I will use various methods for updates.  You can post comments and questions to this blog, or to my Gmail account if you wish for more privacy, which is greu79@gmail.com.  I will put stats on bodybuilding.com as mentioned above and will update any interesting information, news and events to twitter where my username is @greu79. And, if I get really carried away with all of this, I may well start posting videos on youtube, where my username is garethunderhill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, suggestions and questions so please feel free to comment. Constructive criticism is welcomed, but if you're rude, offensive or a downright pain in the arse to myself or others, you can expect your comment to be a goner!

Also, please comment under your own name, not that of a business/organisation, and don't link to your own site in the comment text. It's not good manners, smacks a bit of spamming and will be gone before you know it.

Other than that, have fun, interact and hopefully between us we can create something worthwhile that will help to improve some lives along the way.....